SHOWROOMS HAVE MANY ADVANTAGES
A showroom generally has one manufacturer’s products and will have very tight control over prices, margins, discounts and offers. The manufacturer will decide on the selection of pieces and promotions to be displayed. Private showrooms basically represent the brand so that the entire experience is controlled by the brand. While you can partner with local franchise companies to operate the showroom, decisions are made at the brand level. Even if it’s an exclusive franchise, most decisions will be made at the dealer level. While the brand is able to communicate offers to customers, the dealer will have much more control over the customer’s experience, display pieces, and to some extent discounts.
There are a number of advantages showrooms can offer to the clients. Among them the most popular are the following:
• Showrooms offer a wide range of collections with low prices
• Showrooms are located in the heart of the city center
• Showrooms provide you a unique designed space displaying products and services
• In showrooms, there is a connection of local media with influencers
• In showrooms, you can enjoy holding customer appreciation events
• Showrooms aim at providing value-added services including training
• Interactive showrooms with the power of virtual reality offers 3D product experience
Exclusive Hemstad Showrooms
Hemstad is planning to be fully operational in Dubai, Tashkent, Moscow, Goteborg, Toronto, London, Los Angeles, Doha, Riyadh and Cape Town. Hemstad network is set to expand to 10 cities in 5 different countries in the next 3 years in markets mostly occupied by developers and investors. The exhibition industry holds a revenue of $15Bn annually. It is predicted that a high percentage of this revenue will come from the construction and decoration industry. Amidst the manufacturers and developers, Hemstad will be contributing to employment in established countries. Five-day exhibitions have lost their importance and potential in the past two decades due to poor business interactions and limited time. Hemstad provides all the support you need in adapting to new markets, 365 days a year, for the cost of a five-day exhibition.